Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is the real deal.


This is the real Denali.
(The other mountain was Mt Wrangell.. opps. sorry mr. wrangell, you can have your mt back.)


but Isn't it gorgeous?? No wonder I sub-consiously wanted the other mountain to be this one.
.....
Denali is only a part of a very beautiful mountain chain, and by far the biggest peak.
We were about 75 miles from base in the above pict!
.....
(alright, now if you are like me I would be going back and forth between both mountains..
trying to decide which one I like better, or whether
the other one really *should* be a national park instead of this one.. what's your pick?)

aaand just for fair voting, here is a bit closer:


and around the bend, more the the said chain:


so, CLEARly i am a non-biased tallytaker. not trying to sway any ideas er nuttin'. 
(although the correct answer shouldn't be difficult. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment