The day started out simple enough..
A hike up the butte,
with beautiful views the whole way up :)
Here is my handsome man!!
(he was happy as can be the whole time up.. no wonder!)
After myself huffing and puffing and truely believing the top was getting farther and farther away..
.....
We got there and saw this..
so worth the hike!!
so I began taking a bunch of pictures and enjoying the view..
.....
Here he is just before asking.. ;)
(unbeknownst to me.. the whole thing was a complete suprise!)
Here we are!! JUST engaged :D
He scooted right next to me, pulled out the box,
and asked if I would marry him..

I said YES of course!
.....
And here is my ring..
It has a round diamond, two little diamonds and two sapphires on either side..
and unique to ak, it has little gold nuggets on it :)
(that way we will always have a piece of ak, Luke said..xo)
I love how unique and different it is!
(now I wish it didn't need to get re-sized.. don't want to part with it!)
Here we are, getting to the bottom of the butte as fast as possible..
to share the news :)
slid down most of the way.. haha
we went to share the news with Luke's cousins,
so fun and exciting to share this day with them..
and just wish we could see our friends and family at this time!!
(sorry we are sideways.. :S)
Our big day is June 30th.. we are so excited to start planning this new chapter of our lives!!


Your ring is SO you; good job, Luke!! Cute pictures. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWE are so excited for you!! I love the ring! Now we just need to see it in person!
ReplyDelete