Once upon a time Luke brought me on a field trip to his work.
Much to the excitement of everyone.
Well, at least to me.
.....
You see, typically listening to how his days go
and how this machine does this and that,
and when you factor in the x and the z to the y
in order to drill the proper radius according to the proportions
on the glarbarfafblagar and comparing it to the flangafluungit
because obviously that metal chunk is better than the other metal chunk
and the superturbo3000 machine does... *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!*
.....
that was my brain shutting down.
...
So, he brought me to see it all.
Now I can visualize what he talks about, and the *plan* was that I would be able to understand him.
But my brain is small. Ah well.
...
It was still fun to see him in front of the actual superhurboturbo3000.
and he turned that chunk into that neat thing!
And metal blocks into those!
All in this room full of intimidatingly large machinery.
I was fascinated. And proud of him. And awed.
And now I believe I may be dating the world's smartest man.
(Maybe that was his plan all along...?)
hahaha, but it was very fun to see it all! an interesting date :)
No comments:
Post a Comment